OEM (The Real Deal) Ambient Lighting discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: Is there a cover charge to get into your cab? It's like a club up in there! Whoop whoop!

I bet it draws the ladies like moths to a flame -

Last edited:

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you were able to get this to work, awesome mod!! The million dollar question is how did you finally get it to work?!

OP
OP
Svtweb

Svtweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: Is there a cover charge to get into your cab? It's like a club up in there! Whoop whoop!

I bet it draws the ladies like moths to a flame -

They just have to drop their ******* at the door.....

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I'm glad you were able to get this to work, awesome mod!! The million dollar question is how did you finally get it to work?!

As with any project, the key isn't always knowing it all, it is knowing how to find the answers......

And the answer in this case was not with Ford. It was with 4D Tech, Inc. | Ford Navigation Upgrade Kits and Accessories.

After seeing what they were able to do I approached them with my dilemma. Through their tenacity they were able to determine exactly what needed to be done to make the menu appear and operate. (They also turned on my video input).

They can replicate this change for $150.

So this brings the total for the project to about $1200.

Completely OEM, with all functionality that was designed and implemented in the King Ranch, Platinum and Limited....... And for the Raptor, it should have come as standard for a $60,000 truck.

aschaeferusn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just have to drop their ******* at the door.....

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

As with any project, the key isn't always knowing it all, it is knowing how to find the answers......

And the answer in this case was not with Ford. It was with 4D Tech, Inc. | Ford Navigation Upgrade Kits and Accessories.

After seeing what they were able to do I approached them with my dilemma. Through their tenacity they were able to determine exactly what needed to be done to make the menu appear and operate. (They also turned on my video input).

They can replicate this change for $150.

So this brings the total for the project to about $1200.

Completely OEM, with all functionality that was designed and implemented in the King Ranch, Platinum and Limited....... And for the Raptor, it should have come as standard for a $60,000 truck.

Is this involving new hardware or software like their GPS unlock kits, or is it just a matter of button presses?