Ocotillo Wells, CA 2/28 - 3/2/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LandFill

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Camp

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 169
  • bezu3uhe.jpg
    bezu3uhe.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 36
  • vydezuze.jpg
    vydezuze.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 161
  • WolfeWell.jpg
    WolfeWell.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
LandFill

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tierra Del Sol

Attachments

• E83888EF-DDCC-424A-95EF-2AB050A95860_zpspfnvgpsj.jpg
    E83888EF-DDCC-424A-95EF-2AB050A95860_zpspfnvgpsj.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 44
  • yvadeder.jpg
    yvadeder.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
LandFill

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Things learned this trip by Major AR

The RPG Stage 4+ proved legit. Worth every penny.
- The AIRAID CAI sucks and is for Street Queens!
- BStoner has the best hair in the desert
- The Beebs may have Super AIDS
- Porsche does make a Trophy Truck
- A SCREW can make it up Blow Sand
- One can learn interesting things around a camp fire at 2am.
- Don can break things that are impossible to break
- Noah is a closet gun dealer. And has more lights on his truck than the Death Star.
- Rob is really a pilot and can fly his Raptor too
- Brendo had the coolest bump stomps in the desert...one of a kind ;)
- James and his crew know how to set up a 'spread' in the desert, complete with kitchen.
- Sonoma has a soft spot for Mike's Hard Lemonade and still holds the title as "Dispatch."
- Finally, I learned what a "near death experience" is like....riding with Don to ARCO on Friday night.

OP
OP
LandFill

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jumps & Quotes!

Pole Line Rd. Raptor Jump - YouTube

Offroad weekend. - YouTube

Ocotillo Wells - YouTube

Poll line Ocotillo Wells - YouTube

Poll Line - YouTube

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iotv40gimvvokmk/Brundon.MP4

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Quotes:

... The aftermath..this may or may not be The Beebs. We think he might have 'The AIDS'

And that's good visability, there were moments I could only see my mirrors attached to the front of the camper

Thanks Don for setting this up! It was very cool meeting everyone, I had a good time camping out.

Don, I can't thank you enough! Epic weekend my friends!

This weekend was a blast and the weather was perfect. It was great meeting everyone. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Had a great time and would love to do it again sometime. Thanks Don & Michelle and everyone that made a great weekend. "O Ya" weatherman 6" of rain, that kept everyone home. It was perfect when the wind settled down.

just got home, power steering is still screaming. great run all, people need to post youtube links to that footage. plenty of pucker moments and plenty of alcohol.

Good times!!

Thank you everyone for the ride along's and the good times.

I just got home a little while ago. Don, thanks for organizing the trip, I had a great time and all the peeples were way cool. Raptor owners are awesome folks.

And the Tri-Tip was fantastic!

Bieber...You made my night in laughs.

Thank you too all that came out. So much fun this time around and was a pleasure meeting some new faces finally.

The trophy cayenne!!!

That was one of the best things I have ever seen!

You guys and girls (Bieber included) are a crack up! Thanks Don for getting us all out there. Can't wait til next time!!

Honestly I have no idea why /how I ended up in your Cayenne in the wash

It was one Hell of a weekend with lots of insane off roading and hillarious campfire moments! It was a pleasure for me to meet so many good hearted people with such love for desert offroading.

Thanks everyone. Lets go again

I think I need another Raptor after that trip...

It was epic and by far THE BEST desert trip yet for me personally. It's always great to meet new people off the board; putting names to faces. I've always thought it was pretty dang impressive for people to drive so far. That says alot about Raptor owners.

Your tires last long enough to worry about an alignment ?

Hahahahahahaha that was f-in awesome!!!

Race Mode......that shit was funny. I had to prove to the Major that the Highway wasn't the quickest route!

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we did. im just disappointed i missed out on those campfire stories. i drove through the night to get there so the next night i crashed our early.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Okay, that's ******* it. Landfill I owe you a drink for all this....I just had a smile cracked my face open (it hurts!)

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I'm putting lights on the Marshmallow. Should be ready for late night AMPM runs.