Ocotillo 12-14th and Toy Run!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ocotillo December 12-14th and Toy Run!!!

Ok guys! @Brendo310 and I wanted to get this out as soon as possible for a good heads up! We will be going back out to the desert December 12-14. This one will be a little more offroading then usual but still tons of fun. We are thinking of joining up with raptor expeditions crew for the toy run Saturday morning if everyone is down for it. Campsite will be the same as usual off of Wolfe road before or just after holmes camp road.

Hopeful plans for the weekend if everyone agrees :)

Friday night-Late after people get set up we will probaly do a night run to split mountain for a bit and hangout.

Saturday morning(Depending on how long raptor expeditions run is)-cut across to am/pm and get some gas and head to where ever raptor expeditions is meeting for the toy run. Hang out with them for what they have planned and head back to camp and get the fire going maybe and cook up dinner for ourselves.

Saturday night-we were thinking of heading back out to do half of the toy run at night for a bit. Same run we did during the day on the November 14-16 trip.

Sunday-is up to you on what you want to do with what time you wanna leave and such!

If You Are Camping

-Fire wood
-Food for yourselfs
-Chair for fire
-Something to sleep in
-Alchol for yourselves if you drink
-Anything you need for your truck

Who Is Attending So Far

Brendo310
Archon
Landfill
AlpineM3
Dan06
Papa_panda_88
DezRaceSVT
MajorAR
Toby
Balu

Maybes

970Co

List will be updated as people commit to going. Please say camping or day event so we know who to expect

e9ad09f991d4c859a245ffc12be46e69.jpg

3dd8c0fcee5e3b1fa0360e668b28ade4.jpg

0123c023794d71ba36468140896005b7.jpg

Last edited:

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make this trip. My daughters birthday is the 13th so she takes priority. Have fun guys

-Rob

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking I can make this happen, since I'm doing the Toy Run anyway.

Question: is the campsite easily found? If so I'd like to come Thurs or at least contemplate it.

Last edited: