Northern Virginia Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goosetune gonna change your f**kin life dude. The 91/TCM goose sauce is how the truck should of been from the factory.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
I have owned this White 2022 Raptor 37PP for about a year and half now. I am notorious for switching vehicles every year or so. But this raptor has kept me happy and I plan on keeping it long term!

The only thing I don't like is that the dealer accidentally clicked on no rear applique when we ordered this. But honestly it is growing on me. I will be installing a blacked out rear Ford emblem to go with the white/black theme and make it a little less of an eye sore.

Mods:

- Wheels

Functional Mods:

- Diamondback Tonneau Cover
- Yakima RoadShower
- Yakima Mountain Bike Racks

Mods in Progress:

- Cobb Stage 2 Hardware
- Goosetune Custom Tune
- Goosetune TCM Tune

Excited to see how different it feels when the tuning process is over.

Pics for attention :cool:

View attachment 426480View attachment 426481
As opposed to ford gouging you for the blacked out emblem get a can of flat black plasti-dip and do it yourself
Great stuff and lasts a long time!
Beautiful rig, welcome to the team!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you plan another trip to Flagpole, DM me, I’d like to go but didn’t want to go alone. YT Peters Mill, it’s near Edinburg, it’s 6.5 miles, not to bad going North to South. Going South to North is climbing over rock ledges going up hill, but it’s not difficult.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!