North Hills Sand Dunes this weekend 7/13 - 7/16 (Northern Colorado)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heading up to give the Raptor and Rubicon their first Sand Dune break-in this weekend at the North Hills Sand Dunes near Walden, Colorado! Camping out Friday-Monday, unless the wife gets sick of it and calls it early on Sunday. :waytogo:

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't know this existed. I'll have to hit it up. Have a good one!

Oh man, it is a great place, though I wish I still had my quad. It's just north of Cowdrey. If I remember correctly, hang a right on CR-6, then stay right onto route 2509 (may be transposing some numbers from memory). It's primitive non-fee camping and a whole bunch of dunes to play on.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I read the bureau of land management site. I have a busy 3 weeks ahead of me (my parents this week, my in-laws next week and then a business trip to California). So, I might try to visit this place in August. Thanks for the lead...

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I read the bureau of land management site. I have a busy 3 weeks ahead of me (my parents this week, my in-laws next week and then a business trip to California). So, I might try to visit this place in August. Thanks for the lead...

Heading back up over Labor Day weekend with a few folks.