Walden/North Hills Sand Dunes (Colorado) Sept 21-24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm heading up to the Walden sand dunes again this weekend with a couple other guys and various rigs. If anyone is interested in some fun Colorado sand shenanigans let me know and I'll get you the details.

The basics:
I'm heading up Friday afternoon and staying until Monday. Others are heading up for portions of that time. Walden/North Hills Sand dunes are just outside of Cowdrey, CO. There are multiple ways to get there, but I'll be going through Wyoming and dropping down from the north.

The dunes offer primitive non-fee campsites, no running water, but they do have outhouses. It is a pretty relaxed area, but you technically are supposed to have your OHV sticker, though I've never seen it enforced yet. It isn't a huge area, but it's still big enough to have some fun with the Raptor or any other decent 4x4/quad/dirt bike/RZR, etc.

Bring beer! :drink_nl:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have fun Dane. I don't think I can make it this weekend with the marathon and house guests. But, if I can, I'll hit you up.

Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
take lots of pics, and video if you can

Like this?

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Have fun Dane. I don't think I can make it this weekend with the marathon and house guests. But, if I can, I'll hit you up.

Thanks,
Matt

I'm staying until Monday, just leave after the Rock 'n Roll