No help but thanks anyways.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fordtechone. You’re not actually reading the post. You’re simply making up what you want that fits your narrative.

Its at its second dealer Who took 2 swings at it. Ford requested the diff be completely disassembled, photos sent to them and all parts be crack checked. I had to wait a week to get approval due to this request While the truck sat in pieces at the dealership.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go outside and let all the air out of your tire and tell me what happens to the an arm and axle angle. Now fill it back up and tell me what happens. :rolleyes:
The angle relative to the axle housing stays the same no matter what amount of air you have or what tire diameter you have.

Table an angle finder and zero it off the frame then check the axle angle.

Then let all the air out of your tire and try again.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fordtechone. You’re not actually reading the post. You’re simply making up what you want that fits your narrative.

It’s at its second dealer Who took 2 swings at it. Ford requested the diff be completely disassembled, photos sent to them and all parts be crack checked. I had to wait a week to get approval due to this request While the truck sat in pieces at the dealership.
fordtechone does this in many threads. Always blaming the customer/owner for any malfunction/problem. You are correct on his “narrative”.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fordtechone does this in many threads. Always blaming the customer/owner for any malfunction/problem. You are correct on his “narrative”.
I, apparently for one, greatly appreciate what Fordtechone brings to the table. Don't get your ******* all up in a bunch, advice can be received or rejected.
Multitude of counsel - always helps.
Opinions are like noses, we all have one, and we pick the one we like the most.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still bitching about your $250 CV joint in your $75000 Raptor?

The same Raptor you clearly have spare funds to modify as well?

Could have swapped it myself 10 times by now.
Thanks! I’ll call you up next time!

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was 3 post out of 9 pages that actually helped me to figure out the problem and to have the correct conversation with the service manager to find a path to fix the truck.
The rest of the post were typical Internet forum fan boy post with zero real information.

let’s try this now.
glock is better than sig all day long.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I’ll call you up next time!
Fix your own broken junk. Cars aren't complicated. It's all nuts and bolts. Lefty loosey, righty tighty.

I'm just saying you spent way more time online typing on a message board about this than the time it takes a normal person to swap the part.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was 3 post out of 9 pages that actually helped me to figure out the problem and to have the correct conversation with the service manager to find a path to fix the truck.
The rest of the post were typical Internet forum fan boy post with zero real information.

let’s try this now.
glock is better than sig all day long.