Newbie...ordered 3 weeks ago...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cope86

Reaction score
I had to look up what "unscheduled clean" meant...mine was originally 29 July, then they called and said that it was earlier...very excited!! Never drove one, I have had 3 black Dodge Ram Sports in a row...needed a change...come to think of it I've never driven a Ford pickup...

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to look up what "unscheduled clean" meant...mine was originally 29 July, then they called and said that it was earlier...very excited!! Never drove one, I have had 3 black Dodge Ram Sports in a row...needed a change...come to think of it I've never driven a Ford pickup...

You will ask yourself what took you so long! No comparison in the truck; ride, comfort, workmanship and quality. Good Luck and congrats!

BlueOvalBeast

Reaction score
2013 raptor

ordered a 2013 black scab fully loaded. everything possible except graphics. Scheduled for delivery in early August:) I want to paint the fender flares and bumpers black. any help would be appreciated. Keep on truckin'

BlueOvalBeast

Reaction score
I paid the $500 deposit at the end of May, around the 19th or so. I believe it was ordered the last week of May, or the first week of June. They said it could arrive the first week of August, maybe sooner, maybe later. I'm trying to be patient.