Newbee Forscan Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried implementing Forscan changes last night in Easy mode, re DRL change, auto stop disabled, seatbelt dinger disable ect... and everything took until like 20 mins into the drive and all reverted back to OEM?

So, Ill be reaching into the spreadsheet mode to make changes.
Ive already saved all the as-built modules for backup.

When modifying with Forscan, are you guys modifying the modules marked AS BUILT, as well as the ones not marked AS BUILT?
Thx

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried implementing Forscan changes last night in Easy mode, re DRL change, auto stop disabled, seatbelt dinger disable ect... and everything took until like 20 mins into the drive and all reverted back to OEM?

So, Ill be reaching into the spreadsheet mode to make changes.
Ive already saved all the as-built modules for backup.

When modifying with Forscan, are you guys modifying the modules marked AS BUILT, as well as the ones not marked AS BUILT?
Thx

Lets say the APIM module has a "easy" and "asbuilt" config option. They both do the same thing. So if you are asking if you have to make changes in both, No. You can use whichever. as far as reverting back 20 minutes later, I have never heard of that. It will either work or not.