New winch bumper and top perch mod today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New stealth bumper, winch, and top perch mod today. With a little luck I should have it back this afternoon.

Hopefully my Deavers and bump stops get here soon as well. Expecting an email on shipping status today. Wheels and tires go on Tuesday.

OP
OP
rhino

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry the alignment cams didn't arrive so it had to stay over night. All I got was a bad cell phone progress pic as bumper/winch were going on but it atleast gives an idea. I will post good pics tomorrow morning after we align it and get it outside the shop. We will start the install on Dad's Raptor as soon as mine is off the lift. Tomorrow afternoon I will install all the lights. We are really cutting it close getting ready for the charity event the 10th of next month so I have to get busy on the remaining mods and hope the rest of the parts show up in time.

Anyone close to South Florida that can or wants to attend the event to raise money for Stand Down house veterans charity is welcome. It will be on Saturday March 10th at 4 Wheel Parts in West Palm Beach. We are trying to do our small part and give back to our service men and women regardless of whether they are Vietnam era or currently serving, any vet is eligible for assistance.

I can't wait to test this thing out on the Texas run.
c6e4e8f3-0970-4ad7.jpg

OP
OP
rhino

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
62feb2b4-c755-b6fb.jpg

Now just need to finish mounting the HID on hinge mounts this afternoon. I think the KM2 tires will make it look much better as well, but have to wait for Tuesday for the wheels to arrive.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job. It looks level. Is that the top perch? Looks like it's on the 2nd.

OP
OP
rhino

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes it's top perch. The look it has may be the weight of the winch and it's sitting on an incline. I will get a better idea tomorrow.

I hope once the Deavers get here and installed it will be level.