New Upcoming Plug and Play Sub/Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if its plug and play i dont think you will get very good sound. the oem power wire is too small to power a 500 watt amp. most likely kicker is rating in max power.... same as sony. besides kicker is not known for sound quality. however it might be a cheap upgrade for those that are looking for a slight increase in bass.

Agreed---this is not a good way to go. Ok -- will get some flack over this but most folks are not SQL by a long shot esp the younger they are. Just want the "boom boom boom--that's how I ride" -- Sir Mix A Lot.

Another thing----all of my system was done without cutting one single wire. Factory plugs were left --- still use the factory amp for the center channel so the nav and phone will still work with the head unit. New speaker wires were run and of course power wires to the amps. Takes a little more effort to do it right but in the long run it is worth it.

Mine is very very crisp AND makes your nuts tingle!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If somebody came out with an easy to install, mostly plug and play upgrade to the factory system, I'd have it already for sure.

I don't want to deal with the hassle or cost associated with a custom install...