New turbo kit available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much B.S. it it going to suck up being in that position......even if you put however many filters on it

PoolManRaptor87

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mid-mounted turbo kits can perform great as long as they are sized correctly. The kit is VERY moderately priced. Of course there would be additional costs like tuning as well as other things, but for the price this is not a bad option at all. I'd rock the shit out of this kit if I didn't have other stuff to address first.
People have gotten crazy power out of mid to rear mounted turbo systems, this kit isn't anything new. Maybe to this type of truck. But in general rear to mid mounted kits have been around for quite awhile, with great results.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
I get that it can make power, but it seems like a pretty bad idea to me, given that these trucks are meant to offroad, and my truck has several times been in mud that would have filled that turbo.