New to the forum - Hoping to purchase soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarevok

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the Forum and hoping to purchase a Raptor soon. I've been a Ford guy all my life and while I briefly considered a Chevy Tahoe or a GMC Yukon, after taking a closer look at them I'm going to stick with Ford. A Raptor Super Crew will give me all the interior space I need and with a bed cover or Cap, I'll have all the trunk space I need for luggage, fishing gear, camping gear and dive gear. The Raptor will also allow me to sell my 1976 Ford Bronco that I use for offroading. I love the Bronco, but I just don't use it enough to justify having two vehicles.

My local dealer has a Silver SCREW coming in next week. I'm bummed about not having the NAV, but I'll get over it.

Wish me luck!

Cg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
Great to have you aboard. Please feel free to ask us any questions
you might have or just use the search feature cause there's loads of info on this site.
I've had my Raptor for over a year now and it's by far the BEST vehicle I've ever owned.