New Single L.E.D bar with winch option. Exposed Ford.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not mind having one of these, but I would like the bottom to have solid metal from one side to the other, not just in the center.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yeah I like the concept - but also don't want to lose the curvature of the stock bumper. I do need a winch though as the club I am with requires it - and I'd also like to modify the bumper to accomodate foot access while servicing the truck... slipped off the other day and landed on my ass.
I'll draft up something and send it in a while - I think recessing the light bar and adding a 2" toe-hold may be possible without compromising take-off angle.

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
what do you guys think of this: a low-pro light bar that comes out from the bumper deletes(bolts behind bumper somewhere) and swings up just below the FORD with a led light bar in a similar fashion to this one.

Definately interested in this concept idea. i like the stock bumper and have been going over every page for this idea. not looking for an entire expensive bumper, but nice lightbar in same location as the picture.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
We've talked about it, and never really landed on a yes or no. There are already a good amount of companies out there doing it already.
I will bring it back to the table and see what comes up.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
We've talked about it, and never really landed on a yes or no. There are already a good amount of companies out there doing it already.
I will bring it back to the table and see what comes up.

do it the ADD way :********:. like with some flat stock that comes out from the bumper deletes and turns up with a nice ADD cut out facing front. something beefy looking.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
do it the ADD way :********:. like with some flat stock that comes out from the bumper deletes and turns up with a nice ADD cut out facing front. something beefy looking.

I like that.
We have a ton of Raptor new product releasing this feb. So maybe middle of feb we can do the light bar in a big way.