New Single L.E.D bar with winch option. Exposed Ford.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Check out the new option.

Attachments

• DSC01171.jpg
    DSC01171.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC01183.jpg
    DSC01183.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01180.jpg
    DSC01180.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC01186.jpg
    DSC01186.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 92

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Best looking replacement I've seen.

How many inches of length does it add to the truck? Regrettably my crew will be fitting in most garage's by a gnat's behind as it is.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
what do you guys think of this: a low-pro light bar that comes out from the bumper deletes(bolts behind bumper somewhere) and swings up just below the FORD with a led light bar in a similar fashion to this one.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
what do you guys think of this: a low-pro light bar that comes out from the bumper deletes(bolts behind bumper somewhere) and swings up just below the FORD with a led light bar in a similar fashion to this one.

Are you talking about keeping the stock bumper and basically using it as a light bar?
We could do that for a customer but we would need them to know it is a light bar not an off-road bumper. We have built those for people in the past and for some reason they think they are Robby Gordon after it's on and end up busting something up.
But if you could show me what you are talking about that would help. I'm sure I can build something stronger then a light bar but they are never as strong as our replacement bumpers.