New Rogue Racing Bumpers Thanks 4 The Truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great, the bumpers look like ADD bumpers? I realize you stated they are Rogue Racing, but, they look like ADD.
Differences??

OP
OP
JGov

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks GREAT! Any close ups of the bumpers?

I will get some close ups this week after I clean the truck its filthy from my recent trip to the mud and snow!!

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Is that a matte blue wrap on the truck? Can't tell

Spare tire rack looks great, more pics. Sick truck

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks!! simple answer yes it is a matte blue wrap. It is Avery conform blue chrome with a matte laminate which gives it an anodized look and not just matte. Has an awesome sheen in the sunlight. ill get some more pics up soon

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Truck looks great, the bumpers look like ADD bumpers? I realize you stated they are Rogue Racing, but, they look like ADD.
Differences??

Yes they are Rogue Racing not add. Having not ever owned add bumpers I can not say much about them. I have seen a lot of their bumpers though. the obvious differences in my opinion are the overall fit finish and quality appearance. All of Rogues plate work is bead rolled and has a much cleaner and tighter finish that doesn't have any rippling in the plate once fastened and fits very nicely against the tubing, which I have noticed on a lot of add bumpers its flat plate and is rippled and not as clean. And the handful of guys I know that have the add bumpers when they seen mine have wished that they would have seen these before they went add and some of them are selling their add stuff now to buy Rogue. They fit the truck better and follow the vehicle lines better and can really be noticed when the two are next to each other. Again I have never owned or installed the add stuff but the Rogue ones are a very simple install bolt right on!!! Plus the bolt on winch plate that can be added at anytime by rogue is a nice plus for those that aren't sure and may want to add it later, again super easy install using the factory tow hook mounting points oh and you do not lose your tow hooks. I have become a huge fan of these guys and aside from the bumpers I have purchased their upper control arms and tie rods and had a custom race rack fabricated by them. with more of their goodies to be added im sure as they come out with em. Their quality can not be beat! and more importantly I have read multiple customer service complaints from guys buying from add. The customer service by the guys over at 4 The Truck who sell Rogue Racings stuff is second to none!! Great people to work with I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for Raptor stuff

intencity

Reaction score
JGov can you post detail pics of your chase rack?

I second your recommendation, I've been working with Matt at 4TT and the service has been great. I recently purchased the same Rogue bumper that should be ready this week, next on the list is a bump stop and chase rack from 4TT.