New method race wheels @ sdhq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think a 20" would be just fine on my truck since it's not off-roaded that much and it does look better. You know that BIRDY and I are all about looks...these trucks already have function.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I won't be running in the desert in the pacific northwest, but if I do I plan on putting the stock wheels back on :)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they available without the "****"?

LOL and agreed.

When I first looked at the pic, I was like; "Damn, thats got a lot of valve stems!".

As Swoop stated, this is the rare instance when "****" are NOT a good thing. :peace:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Only reason you should be running a 20" wheel in the dezert is if you're running a tire larger than 39". Otherwise you need the sidewall flex unless you like blowing tires

IMO this is the only time a rim larger than 17" should be on a truck...
FordRaptorDUMPED.jpg

I'm all about proudly romping through the desert in mine but, I gotta say....if I were to have a low rider, the Raptor looks the best there too, lol.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think a 20" would be just fine on my truck since it's not off-roaded that much and it does look better. You know that BIRDY and I are all about looks...these trucks already have function.

I think REPTAR may be a 3rd name joining you guys lol. Buying my '12 Raptor as a DD to drive ~15k miles a year. I'd say 1% or less will be offroading because 150 miles is a lot of off roading when there's not really many places to go around here unless there's some parks i don't know about yet. It'll still get beaten on, and flogged on military base back roads that I drive on every day that are either dirt or pretty bad (though I don't consider that offroading), so 20's may very well be in order with some nice gnarly tires. I really like the look of that one a few pics above with 20's with meaty tires.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally don't mind 20's. But unless I just got a hell of a deal on them I would not get them. I have always been a fan of the smaller wheels and bigger tires.
Lego after seeing yours I actually thought about getting your same wheel accept in 18 inch and painting the ring to match the blue on the fox shocks

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the wheels sdhq?? I went to both ur site and methods and cannot find em....