New member with ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If voiding your warranty is your biggest concern, you should leave that truck bone stock, never take it offroad, and pretty much treat it as a grocery getter. Considering your dealership had no idea how to adjust the suspension and didn't take initiative to find out, I'd be willing to bet they'll give you the complete runaround if you ever tried to claim anything under warranty.

Either find a raptor friendly dealership or keep it stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin2014svt

Reaction score
Well Iam past the stock point because I already have ( exhaust , leveling kit , led bars etc) so Am I concerned ? Yes!! I have a expensive truck and I came from
Chevys from my teenage years and they were cheap to fix.. A few of my buddy's who had fords growing up , when they broke it was expensive for same motor parts ... So this beening my second new ford for first 2014 5.0 f150 and now the 6.2 triton raptor .. I have concerns for this truck down the road even though I baby it compared to the guys on this forum .. My problem like a lot of guys with toys I can't leave anything stock .. I've have many toys hayabusa , rzr , Mavericks , crf450r , highlifter ranger Etc and none of them r stock so that part explains my personality ... I just have question and I need your guys help with ...

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the 6.2 is not a triton. And what are your questions?

Yes, if a dealer catches wind of your tuner there's a chance they won't warranty drive train items. Although a tuner can be used to calibrate a new tire size.

OP
OP
A

Austin2014svt

Reaction score
So that's awesome glad to kno it's not a triton so what is it??? My first thing is I want to kit new wheels and tires on it and I heard I can run 37s ... Will my 2 in leveling kit be enough to clear them?

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Search fitting 37" tires for all the mod info you need to make it work. This forum contains an unbelievable amount of info all at your fingertips.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin2014svt

Reaction score
I c that but everything is saying use different fender and go to mid perch on the shock .. I don't think I can go mid perch with a leveling kit ?? And I prob don't need to because of the cv angle ,