New member in AK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKCody

Reaction score
Although I do not own a Raptor Ive decided to pull the trigger and try to find one. I live in Alaska so I know this truck will be able to handle Alaska winters. I am looking at 13 or 14 year models. I currently own a Toyota 4Runner yes I know I said the word "Toyota" but hey its paid off and has 210k miles on her and have no issues. I purchased a 14 Explorer for my wife and we were able to drive it all the way from North Carolina to Alaska and that Explorer performed flawlessly even with pulling a 6x12 U-Haul trailer, so it for sure impressed me. I have done all the research on the Raptors but came here to hear it from real life guys who drive these trucks as daily drivers as well as take them off-road because lets face it most of us have jobs families etc.

Cody

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @AKCody!

Good luck on your search! I just saw a nice Terrain '14 show up on FRF this AM.

-Dan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem!!!

Look around - there are some Raptors for sale right here on the forum. Someone just posted a '14 SCREW with only 8000 miles on it!!!

Good luck with your search!!!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guten Tag

Get one with 801a. (nav, heated seats, etc)

Stay away from sunroofs. Or just never open it.