New member from Chattanooga Tn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, How sweet it is to have you here. I guess you will no longer be a Walking man down a country road? I am from TN so You've got a friend. Maybe we can get together and roll over some Prius like a Steamroller in Mexico but lately I've had Carolina in my mind.What do you think? Just Don't let me be lonely tonight. You know like you did in 1976.I love the color it is Something in the way she moves. That brings Fire and Rain to Sweet baby James l o ins. ANY WAY.... Thank you and shower the people here with your knowledge. IF you know anything.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, How sweet it is to have you here. I guess you will no longer be a Walking man down a country road? I am from TN so You've got a friend. Maybe we can get together and roll over some Prius like a Steamroller in Mexico but lately I've had Carolina in my mind.What do you think? Just Don't let me be lonely tonight. You know like you did in 1976.I love the color it is Something in the way she moves. That brings Fire and Rain to Sweet baby James *****. ANY WAY.... Thank you and shower the people here with your knowledge. IF you know anything.
Gumby wins the week