New guy from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Welcome to the place, keep us posted on the order process!! When you get it make sure to post a pic! The wait to order one will be long, but well worth the wait, I know!!

Oh I will keep everyone up to date! The plan is to sell my current truck in march or April once the salt is washed off the roads and drive my subaru for the summer/fall. Hopefully by then the truck will be in production!

Looking to get a 17 Screw in Magnetic.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Lee. I have been lurking here for about a month now and figured I would introduce myself. I am from Northern NJ, I have been talking to a few local dealers regarding a 2017 Raptor. Really hoping I can get myself into one this fall when they are released.

I am looking forward to learning more about Raptors from you all!

Welcome to the forum, Lee! Once you pull the trigger on ordering, PM me your order number and dealer name/location; I'll keep you updated on your truck's progress.

Crystal

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Lee! Once you pull the trigger on ordering, PM me your order number and dealer name/location; I'll keep you updated on your truck's progress.

Crystal

Thanks Crystal, I will defiantly take you up on that! Still working on finding a dealer, expically since we still do not know much info on the truck, when the order banks will be open, how many each dealer will get ect...

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Lee358!

Glad you joined us. I can't wait to see the new Raptor in Magnetic.

-Dan

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Crystal, I will defiantly take you up on that! Still working on finding a dealer, expically since we still do not know much info on the truck, when the order banks will be open, how many each dealer will get ect...

No worries, Lee; just give me a shout when you're ready. Once you choose a dealer, they'll be able to fill you in on all the details. :)

Crystal