New Graphics installed..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted something with a textured finish. Got these from Josh at Designs N Signs. Found what I wanted from Hexis Vinyl and Josh ordered it for me. It's called Leather and once it arrived, I noticed that it is very close to the factory dash on our Raptors. Very pleased with the result. I wanted something subtle, so I went with the 2017 graphics on the sides and a basic hood design but with the letter cut out to show the factory paint underneath. Those letters turned out to be the slow part for the installer because of the little details in the Raptor logo..
Tu7Dr4?gdriveurl.jpg
CaJ2Cx?gdriveurl.jpg
ZjJflB?gdriveurl.jpg
xP0BFT?gdriveurl.jpg

Thanks to Josh for the special material. What do you think?..

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great idea. I was thinking of getting something like that instead of the satin I have on the same center section of the hood. Let me know how it holds up to rock chips. Probably same as the satin vinyl I imagine.

OP
OP
10-8

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the hood... Very sharp... It reminds me of the old vinyl roofs of the '60 muscle cars... Nice...

You know, you are right. It is very close to the old vinyl roof on the old muscle cars. That's probably what made me want it..

OP
OP
10-8

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great idea. I was thinking of getting something like that instead of the satin I have on the same center section of the hood. Let me know how it holds up to rock chips. Probably same as the satin vinyl I imagine.

Yeah, I would think it would be similar as far as durability. I know the installer told me that he was impressed with the material and said it was pretty forgiving.