New Gen 2 Raptor owner in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it seems like a long list every time I look at my truck and then get on the forum here LOL.

Haha! Yes, this forum will cost a lot of money down the road. But, you will have such a badass modded truck. And, the support you will get on this forum is priceless. Just try to work-in some wording in your posts that @Oldfart can spin into a ****** reference. It always improves the thread enjoyment.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha! Yes, this forum will cost a lot of money down the road. But, you will have such a badass modded truck. And, the support you will get on this forum is priceless. Just try to work-in some wording in your posts that @Oldfart can spin into a ****** reference. It always improves the thread enjoyment.

I'm not ALWAYS a perverted ass! Just most of the time. Nice truck, I think the beadlocks look great on your silver. The first thing I did was get my wheel wells Line-Xed. I think I had it 2 days. The Race Red ended up looking like pink in the wheel wells!