New Gen 2 Raptor owner in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VMRaptor

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. After wanting a raptor for a long time I finally pulled the trigger on Friday and picked up a 2018 Ingot Silver one owner. I have only had it two days and so glad I made the decision to pull the trigger. First thing I will be ordering this week is a leveling kit as the rake look just isn't for me. Then I will try to hold off as long as I can before choosing which exhaust I want, intercooler and tune. I think my last thing will be wheels. Then again I can't seem to leave things alone for too long lol. Excited to be a part of the community and learn more.

Raptor.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Good looking machine, but let the mods begin. Don’t forget lighting and all those other items LOL

Enjoy it.

OP
OP
VMRaptor

VMRaptor

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Good looking machine, but let the mods begin. Don’t forget lighting and all those other items LOL

Enjoy it.

Yeah it seems like a long list every time I look at my truck and then get on the forum here LOL.

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from just north of Houston. The first thing you need to do is take it off road and get 'er dirty. Maybe get some brush pinstripes.