New Fuel Rims!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That anthracite is darker in real pics than the website. Thinking maybe anthracite wheels with black lip may look good on a black Raptor?
Yours look great! Solid choice!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Ive been wanting to spray my DS lips to match the flares. Can you confirm, is the hardware removable bolts / black oxide? or faux plastic?

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
$3,000 wheels and tires :)
$10 iPhone pics :(

The wheels look awesome. Even if you posting cell phone pics could you at least take a picture on the sunny side? Better yet..turn ya camera phone on, view the truck, NOW touch the wheels on your screen. That cheesy camera gonna focus on dem wheels and lighten up the picture.

Either way, cool wheel and tire setup. Now I'm gonna somewhere else to view them in HD ;)

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have these same wheels and tires (though I got the Fuel's M/Ts) on order. I think I paid $2,200 for (4) sets OTD.

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent seen that color combo yet! If i wasnt set on ditching the gray from my truck these would fit awesome! Much better then a brighter colored lip.