New from Long Island

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyseguy

Reaction score
I did end up paying a few grand more than sticker to get one off the lot. It was one of those saw it and had to have it type of purchases. I purchased mine after they had stopped taking orders for new ones, so I'm not sure how much of a difference the markup would have been. They did have one at Huntington Ford for sticker towards the end, but it didn't have the options I was looking for. That one didn't have the 801A package which I'm sure would be a harder sale out here.

They had my truck priced at something like 8 or 10K over sticker and I ended up paying about 3K over, which was still too much, but it was exactly what I wanted. In the end, I'm very happy I spent the money.

OP
OP
taco-13

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did end up paying a few grand more than sticker to get one off the lot. It was one of those saw it and had to have it type of purchases. I purchased mine after they had stopped taking orders for new ones, so I'm not sure how much of a difference the markup would have been. They did have one at Huntington Ford for sticker towards the end, but it didn't have the options I was looking for. That one didn't have the 801A package which I'm sure would be a harder sale out here.

They had my truck priced at something like 8 or 10K over sticker and I ended up paying about 3K over, which was still too much, but it was exactly what I wanted. In the end, I'm very happy I spent the money.

Ok thanks for the info.