New from California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Well I took it in this AM for it's rough idle issue. They are claiming a dirty throttle body and bad plugs. Ok seems like the right track. Glad they're doing the plugs. 16 of them and not to easy to get to from my understanding.

OP
OP
Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF... good choice on color :)

Did you get MaxCare for your Raptor when you purchased from CarMax?

Yes I did. I usually don't like the extended warranties but Carmax's is better than most with far less exceptions. I usually do all of my own repairs but now days with all the computerized crap and expensive parts I figured it was the way to go.

Hatcher2014

Reaction score
Welcome to the frf. Im also a noob just picked up mine sunday got a 2013 and let me say im way past impressed. i got mine from a ford dealer and i agree with you on getting the warranty i paid a good chunk for it but for 48k or 5 years bumper to bumper you cant beat it. gorgeous truck

OP
OP
Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it to them 3 days but they supposedly have the idle problem fixed. I'm on my way to pick it up now. Lets hope!!

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! Lucky you that you got it with beadlocks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk