New from California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. This is going to be fun. Can't wait to start the mods. Took it for a long drive today. Did notice a slight rough idle at lights. But that's one of the great things about Carmax, everything is 100% warrantied for 30 days. So I'm going to take it and have it taken care of Tuesday AM.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just bought a new to me 2010 Raptor with 59K miles. I'm a true Blue Ford fanatic. If it doesn't have a blue oval on it somewhere I won't own it...

Welcome and congrats, Badazzraptor! Thank you for your loyalty to Ford. Let me know if you have any difficulty resolving the rough idle; I'm here to help. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riverside

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Welcome and congrats, Badazzraptor! Thank you for your loyalty to Ford. Let me know if you have any difficulty resolving the rough idle; I'm here to help. :)

Crystal

Thanks Crystal. I have an appointment with Carmax service in the AM. There is a Ford dealer right next door to them so if they can't figure it out they usually send it over to Ford. Hopefully they get it fixed. I'll keep you posted.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Riverside

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Thanks Crystal. I have an appointment with Carmax service in the AM. There is a Ford dealer right next door to them so if they can't figure it out they usually send it over to Ford. Hopefully they get it fixed. I'll keep you posted.

Sounds like a plan, Badazzraptor. I'll keep an eye out for any news from you.

Crystal