New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
This should be the week of shipment.... I'm excited!!! I hope everything is still on track [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Jeff Friday. He said mine would ship around the end of the week.

I spoke to them yesterday shipping starts next week? I guess next week has been the shipping time for several weeks ?
db096526025b641617786eba534b1138.png

dasbury

Reaction score
I talked to Jeff yesterday, and my two light bracket and bezel kit is shipping today! Hope to mount it Friday night and post pics. I had Jeff's kit on my Gen1, and it was awesome. He tells me this is even better!

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a discount code to use when ordering also I like the vision x with halo option. Are these lights pretty good for lighting up back roads ?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Is there a discount code to use when ordering also I like the vision x with halo option. Are these lights pretty good for lighting up back roads ?

No discount code. His prices are pretty competitive for what you get.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I talked to Jeff yesterday he offered to ship my lights yesterday with a basic harness if I was needing my lights asap or I could wait a week and a half for the custom plug and play weather proof harness he put together. So I opted to wait. So if you guys want the basic harness he will ship now. Just reach out to him and tell him.

Erock4129

Reaction score
I talked to Jeff yesterday, and my two light bracket and bezel kit is shipping today! Hope to mount it Friday night and post pics. I had Jeff's kit on my Gen1, and it was awesome. He tells me this is even better!

WIll it include the custom wiring harness? That's what he's been waiting on, and as of last Friday, he was 2-3 weeks out on it.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

No discount code. His prices are pretty competitive for what you get.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I talked to Jeff yesterday he offered to ship my lights yesterday with a basic harness if I was needing my lights asap or I could wait a week and a half for the custom plug and play weather proof harness he put together. So I opted to wait. So if you guys want the basic harness he will ship now. Just reach out to him and tell him.

Yep, same story here, I'll wait, sounds like he put some effort into the harness.

Erock4129

Reaction score

Any updates on your order, install yet?