New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 33

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last picture is KC lights only. Sorry about so many separate posts. When I try to post multiple pics, somehow the order sequence gets all screwed up.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool thank Lars for doing it. And thanks to Both you guys... it helped a lot.

Pretty amazing how you can see the tops of the trees with the bottom lights on really shows how much they shine!

I'm pretty surprised those KC in amber light up that much as well; they'd probably work good in dust or fog.

Biggest difference I see between the rigids and the Baja Designs is the color of the light... both are awesome.

Decisions decisions

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told you can replace the rubber seals in the Baja lights, but the not the Rigids. But please double check this fact for yourself.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool thank Lars for doing it. And thanks to Both you guys... it helped a lot.

Pretty amazing how you can see the tops of the trees with the bottom lights on really shows how much they shine!

I'm pretty surprised those KC in amber light up that much as well; they'd probably work good in dust or fog.

Biggest difference I see between the rigids and the Baja Designs is the color of the light... both are awesome.

Decisions decisions

It is really quite simple, do you want a kit that looks completely finished and provides top notch customer service or do you only care about light output only and not so much of how they are mounted in the hole?

I went with Jeff's kit because it has great light output and a fit and finish that NO other company has made to date.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is really quite simple, do you want a kit that looks completely finished and provides top notch customer service or do you only care about light output only and not so much of how they are mounted in the hole?

I went with Jeff's kit because it has great light output and a fit and finish that NO other company has made to date.

Actually I think I have made my mind up on which kit I'm going to definitely go with... your guys excellent pictures have made it clear that Jeff kit is awesome.

My only decision now is which lights! The pics are Kind of apples and oranges because the Rigids were top end D2, and the BD were sport ( which still lit up the night)

I'm leaning towards the Baja lights in either Pro or ultimate. That's my decision decision, lol

But you're right, Jeff's kit is awesome. Pretty hard to beat the factory look. And I'm very "appreciative" to everyone who has contributed to helping me spend yet more money on my Raptor

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I was told you can replace the rubber seals in the Baja lights, but the not the Rigids. But please double check this fact for yourself.

If anything goes wrong with the lights, seals, circuits it's all covered and they swap out the light for a new one no questions asked [emoji1303].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for the racer Baja's...the difference between the pro and racer is that the beam is designed to go further down the road. More of a pencil beam. This is designed for speed -- faster speed, need to see further down the road.