New Evil eye retro's in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, TRS is really ******** in your cereal. They haven't done me wrong yet.

Just got my final package back , from the asshats at Retrofit Source, and it was a single halo. I filed a PayPal dispute on them, asking for a refund on the halos, as I am done with those idiots. Their warranty or word means nothing, so good luck if you do purchase from them

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my third set of halo's in and they work beautifully. Replaced the originals that I had at HITH, with the newer one's from MoriMoto. A lot better than the first gen Halo's.

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving around in the rain today, just making sure they are sealed. The only difference between these and the last ones is that I did the SVT opening in the reflector. I ended up using my stock housings for my Dads build and used his stock housings for my build. Much better than that cheap set I bought off of Ebay. So now we both have the new MH1 6.0 projectors with 5000K H1 bulbs, and the morimoto 80mm LED ring with the Evil eye design.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 105
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 84
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 91
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 96

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice! What did you use to black out the halo rings to make them mad.