New Digs in Progress - A Tight Squeeze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob O

Reaction score
Mine won't even fit in the garage. And if you want to talk *tight squeeze* ... here's what it's like to pull mine into the driveway. Needless to say, it just gets parked on the street. (garage space is taken with other vehicles anyway)

https://youtu.be/xzmBYbqfq6Y?t=11s

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently moved into a townhouse with a relatively small 2 car garage. This was a key factor in choosing the Supercab Raptor, which is about 1 foot shorter than the Supercrew F150. Storage cabinets on the right side were strategically located to allow access to the driver's door.

42086621615_3765d3ea44_o.jpg

Eventually, future storage shelving will eliminate the clutter along the left side wall by the Z06.

Jacob

Nice looking stable of vehicles!
I would really enjoy downsizing to a condo at this point but know I would miss my 3 car garage!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank You!

I did not know we were posting pictures without our trucks/cars. :smile:

We do not live in it full-time, but it works perfectly as our second home overlooking the Guadalupe River in the Texas Hill Country.

Attachments

• Log Home.jpg
    Log Home.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Log Home_2.jpg
    Log Home_2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
J

JacobZ06

Reaction score
Nice looking stable of vehicles!
I would really enjoy downsizing to a condo at this point but know I would miss my 3 car garage!

I do too. I now park the daily driver outside.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Way cooler than the geriatric mobile Corvettes in prior posts... Well done sir.

Given my age, Actually I don't actually mind the Z06. But we thank you for your opinion.