New ADD Stealth Fighter side steps released!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Micah and gang,

I have the Stealth fighter front (think it was the first one you did), and the stealth rear. Love your product.

However, can I provide some comments on the side steps?

I like the idea of matching side steps, and lighting on them is interesting, especially if it's tied to door opening.

However, the end caps on the front and back of the step looks tacked on. Is there anyway to carry the same look/material and taper it off to provide a more fluid look? Or another option is to get rid of them altogether.

I think with some small changes they would look awesome and I'd probably end up buying them to throw on my Raptor. (one final question - are they cosmetic or supportive? can they take being high centered on?)

They are fully welded on the back side. This is how they are built and the only changes that will be made is if you want them left off. Give us a call since you are a returning customer and maybe the boys can do something for you ;) They are bolted in the factory locations to the body. The product itself is much stronger than the factory step however, the limiting factor is the mounting location. Anything you wouldn't do with the factory step, I wouldn't do with these.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be interested also in seeing them on a SCAB.........if that tube transition was more integrated on the transition........ :)