New ADD Stealth Fighter side steps released!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I love those things! I just wish everything you guys made didn't cost so damn much... I can only sell so many internal organs on Ebay to fund all of my crazy hobbies!

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea need to make the front and rear sections round to match the center. But other than that they look awesome. Will they be made for us scab guys. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If we get enough demand, and enough time for an scab redesign, they sure will be available.

I think their perfect lol when will they be on the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will be up shortly on the store, however, give us a call anytime to place an order or for further questions.

Holy crap I love those things! I just wish everything you guys made didn't cost so damn much... I can only sell so many internal organs on Ebay to fund all of my crazy hobbies!

Give us a call, we love to do package deals!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think they look awesome...but do they provide the same amount of protection for the body sides as the stock steps?

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think they look awesome...but do they provide the same amount of protection for the body sides as the stock steps?

These steps are slighty skinnier than the factory steps, but still provide ample rock and debris deflection.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Micah and gang,

I have the Stealth fighter front (think it was the first one you did), and the stealth rear. Love your product.

However, can I provide some comments on the side steps?

I like the idea of matching side steps, and lighting on them is interesting, especially if it's tied to door opening.

However, the end caps on the front and back of the step looks tacked on. Is there anyway to carry the same look/material and taper it off to provide a more fluid look? Or another option is to get rid of them altogether.

I think with some small changes they would look awesome and I'd probably end up buying them to throw on my Raptor. (one final question - are they cosmetic or supportive? can they take being high centered on?)