New 23' Avalanche Gray / Recaro Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful!! Was looking for a nice one for a while…Iconic cars!!!
My father is the 944 king haha. Has the following...

84 all original but gone thru with 34k miles
86 Turbo currently be turned into a track/street car
88 Turbo all original with 18k miles and "showroom"
88 S2 all orginal with 66k miles

All of them are guards red with black leather haha. Keeps 2 of them at the house and 2 at his hanger with his 182. My mother thinks he only has 2. lol

Mine has been fully restored. New paint. Blue printed motor. Big turbo. 968 6spd trans. 911 turbo brakes. Coilovers. Glass sunroof. Shes very fast once the boost hits. wife refuses to ride in the car. Family and friends, kids and neighbors all think its the fastest car in the world lol.

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Reaction score
My father is the 944 king haha. Has the following...

84 all original but gone thru with 34k miles
86 Turbo currently be turned into a track/street car
88 Turbo all original with 18k miles and "showroom"
88 S2 all orginal with 66k miles

All of them are guards red with black leather haha. Keeps 2 of them at the house and 2 at his hanger with his 182. My mother thinks he only has 2. lol

Mine has been fully restored. New paint. Blue printed motor. Big turbo. 968 6spd trans. 911 turbo brakes. Coilovers. Glass sunroof. Shes very fast once the boost hits. wife refuses to ride in the car. Family and friends, kids and neighbors all think it’s the fastest car in the world lol.
944 masters!!

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to forum, those small cars are fun for sure. My wife as a 19 Golf R that I take out and abuse once a month or so, you know put gas in it. That garage is amazing.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Welcome to forum, those small cars are fun for sure. My wife as a 19 Golf R that I take out and abuse once a month or so, you know put gas in it. That garage is amazing.
6 sp or DSG? I have a 6 and its an incredible car when you push it

IMG_0690.jpeg