New 2014 in Blue!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum. Got my new Raptor on Thursday last week. Wanted a blue one and had to go 650 miles to find one in Fayetteville, AR. Looking forward to reading and learning here on the forum.

Got my first question.. I'm looking for a grill guard and looking at different models. Once I choose 2014 year model, many will say something like 'F-150..All'. Does the Raptor need one specific to the Raptor or will the regular F-150 models fit?

Thanx!

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats on the new purchase.
As far as something to protect the grill, you might want to look at Fab Four's selection. They are big and bulky with guards for the grill. Personally I like the Baja look better but if you are pushing cattle around, I completely understand why.

Fab Fours Bumpers > Home

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the addiction. Good choice in color, blue comes with the most horse power from the factory!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Blue is the best!

When you say grill guard, are you talking about a bumper, or more like a mesh screen behind the grill to protect the radiators?