New 18 White Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
I'd be curious to see if your Auto Stop/Start functions after your FORScan changes. I did the DRL change, Auto fold mirrors, values above sweep gauges, seat and SW icons, secure idle and battery monitoring and my Auto S/S has not activated since. When I come to a stop, I get the grey A and if I navigate to the settings it says that Auto S/S is off due to battery charging.

OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see if your Auto Stop/Start functions after your FORScan changes. I did the DRL change, Auto fold mirrors, values above sweep gauges, seat and SW icons, secure idle and battery monitoring and my Auto S/S has not activated since. When I come to a stop, I get the grey A and if I navigate to the settings it says that Auto S/S is off due to battery charging.

I’ll check after work and let you know. Didn’t notice this morning because I was in sport mode. Damn this truck runs good. Lol

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
Damn it. I'm obviously missing something somewhere. Not that I'm a big fan of the feature but I like to know everything is working the way it should regardless of whether I use it or not.

Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No prob. I would try changing the battery monitoring back to stock. See if that fixes it.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 white screw, every option minus the orange inserts. Currently 280 miles into the 350 mile trip home with it. Live in NEPA but I bought it in Kent Ohio, at Klaben Ford. Very smooth transaction at the dealership. Picked it up for $5000 under sticker. Coming from a lifted tundra on 37’s this truck rides like a Cadillac. Really liking the options and the power it has. As soon as I get home I’m diving into forscan and changing a bunch of things. Bought it over the phone, without ever seeing one nor driving a raptor. So I was a little apprehensive, but I’ve wanted one since the new body style came out. 7 months worth of researching and I found it in this forum actually. Shout out to Fergusf16 for finding it and posting it on here. Actually met up with him at the dealer today. Stand up guy.

Did you trade in your Tundra when you bought the truck?

OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. I sold the tundra to a buddy back here in NEPA. I had to much invested to trade it in.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 white screw, every option minus the orange inserts. Currently 280 miles into the 350 mile trip home with it. Live in NEPA but I bought it in Kent Ohio, at Klaben Ford. Very smooth transaction at the dealership. Picked it up for $5000 under sticker. Coming from a lifted tundra on 37’s this truck rides like a Cadillac. Really liking the options and the power it has. As soon as I get home I’m diving into forscan and changing a bunch of things. Bought it over the phone, without ever seeing one nor driving a raptor. So I was a little apprehensive, but I’ve wanted one since the new body style came out. 7 months worth of researching and I found it in this forum actually. Shout out to Fergusf16 for finding it and posting it on here. Actually met up with him at the dealer today. Stand up guy.

Congrats! welcome to the Ford Family

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
Update

No prob. I would try changing the battery monitoring back to stock. See if that fixes it.

Well I bit the bullet this afternoon. I loaded the original as built BCM data. Took it for a short ride and Auto Stop/Start worked properly. I made my changes again but did NOT do Secure Idle or Battery Monitor. Another test ride and the changes I made worked fine as did Auto Stop/Start.

Secure Idle is no big deal and the battery monitor was not a deal breaker either. So I’m happy with the setup finally.