Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could be, was thinking a litle of the height might be due to perspective in the lic, that the GY is in front of the other and not under weight of truck either.

Artifact of a wide angle lense, like those on cellphones. It will also make a truck look more or less raked unless the photo is taken squarely from the side.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reg lense. It just looks bigger as the duratrac was sitting in front of the oem tire.

Artifact of a wide angle lense, like those on cellphones. It will also make a truck look more or less raked unless the photo is taken squarely from the side.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Bronze would have looked good on magnetic.

haha I actually ordered bronze but then chickened out lol. I was thinking about how the 19+ beadlocks look pretty good on Magnetic and that the Satin Ti is a similar color. Will post some pics once I get the truck all setup

and I’m ALWAYS going with black wheels so decided to change it up. Probably end up black tho who knows

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Titan7 with duratracs >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...tanium-w-duratracs-on-performance-blue.76183/

titan2-jpg.144040

titan12-jpg.144049

titan13-jpg.144050

Those Duratracs look good. Looking at your chart they are only 60 pounds, too. My brother ran those on his F-150 and now his F-250 Tremor and has been very pleased with the performance. Unfortunately the Duratracs are $60 more per tire than the stock BFG where I live.

Normally I’m that guy who would stick with a C load rated tire only for anything not 3/4 ton. There are some options for the 315/70R17. Toyo makes a MT (77 pounds) and an AT (67 pounds). When I told the manager at my local Discount Tire store I was buying a Raptor he told me he keeps a full set of the Ford OE BFG tires in stock.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been running Duratracs on my Bronco for about 6 years and I ran them on my 2017 Raptor. They are great in snow so they are quite popular up here in the northeast. I only have 3900 miles on the stock KO2's on my 2020 so I'll run them for a while.

Picture340Medium.jpg
SAM_0719.JPG

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reg lense. It just looks bigger as the duratrac was sitting in front of the oem tire.

35mm? 50mm? Variable? The shorter the focal length, the bigger the duratrac will look. At 200mm, they probably look about the same, but I'm pretty sure you weren't using one of those.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My stock set of KO2’s are about done for and looking into my options. The KO2’s aren’t horrible but something that is better in the rain and maybe a little more aggressive wouldn’t hurt. I’ve got leveling springs going on too. So I’m open to either a 35 or 37. My dilemma is finding a tire that isn’t load range E. There isn’t a lot of options for load range C and a few in the load range D. My concern is that a load range E will be way to stiff and ride like a log wagon. Am I overthinking it ? It’s mainly my daily driver with occasional camping. I like the ridge grappler and have heard a lot of great things just concerned about it being a E rated tire. Any input is appreciated!

Generally, the more aggressive you go in tread design, the less traction you will have in the rain.