Need some info on Light Bars!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed...just so easy to change the lenses on the Whelens...I am not even sure if Whelen even offers an amber lense...that would be a WSI question for me...

No need to ask Jimmy on this one, they don't. The lenses just change diffusion, ie spot/flood.

Rigid makes good lights too as do a few other companies. I have lights from a number of companies. I favor the Whelen for 2 main reasons. Made in America and their light output is much higher than other lights with similar lumen ratings. Budget concerns are part of the equation as well. You pay more for these. I find them to be worth it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you are after...is rigid a good light yes, is it worth the cost over the M&R? That is a question only you can answer.

For me I would never put square fogs in the stock side opening...the look is no good and the amount of potential damage from debris to and road chemicals is great...

That being said I would go with the M&R off road lights...if you never covers to pass your state's inspection the Rigid have covers available not sure about M&R...

OP
OP
zebt66

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you are after...is rigid a good light yes, is it worth the cost over the M&R? That is a question only you can answer.

For me I would never put square fogs in the stock side opening...the look is no good and the amount of potential damage from debris to and road chemicals is great...

That being said I would go with the M&R off road lights...if you never covers to pass your state's inspection the Rigid have covers available not sure about M&R...

Not worried about inspection, I just want good quality!