Need Opinions - Morimoto Triple 4 Banger Fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marc Arnold

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I bought these and installed them with their Harness that powers all at once. I think I want to be able to run each pair individually. I could hack the harness and add multiple switches. Seem to recall there was a solution with nice harnesses out there.

Attachments

• 20230926_145753.jpg
    20230926_145753.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 16

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I bought these and installed them with their Harness that powers all at once. I think I want to be able to run each pair individually. I could hack the harness and add multiple switches. Seem to recall there was a solution with nice harnesses out there.
Give me a call or text me if I can help. Wiring and plug-and-play lighting solutions is what we specialize in. We have an entire line of patented plug-and-play harnesses, and we also are an authorized dealer for Morimoto. I would love to help if you would like to discuss it further.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778