Need Mudflaps BIGTIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally I would sell my truck before installed those mid flaps. LOL. I'll order something tonight, trying to decide Husky -vs- Weathertech on this Magnetic truck. My plan would be to run them in the winter only. thanks

LOL.
Ya, the more I look at it, good intent but poor execution.

Regardless, nothing but great things to say about my front and rear Weathertechs.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally I would sell my truck before installed those mid flaps. LOL. I'll order something tonight, trying to decide Husky -vs- Weathertech on this Magnetic truck. My plan would be to run them in the winter only. thanks

Midflaps are designed to prevent rock and other spray from front wheels flying back and hitting the rear shocks while off roading.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks Guys, Ive always had Weathertech products but something about the Husky's pics I like a little more, ordering tonight.

Last edited:

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Gatorback. Easy install and adjustment and very well built. Pretty spendy but worth it in my opinion. I was already getting a few rock chips on my doors, so they are a must have up here in Alaska.