NEW PRODUCT | Diode Dynamics HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered from us you would have received an email from us on the fix. What is your order # I can re-send you that email
Any chance you could please share the fix? I got this as a gift and was unaware it triggered the warning lights… will def go with you guys when buying my next round of lighting upgrades!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance you could please share the fix? I got this as a gift and was unaware it triggered the warning lights… will def go with you guys when buying my next round of lighting upgrades!

These do not work on Gen2 or Gen3 Raptors with BLIS

Squad21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great. I'm ordering mine along with a set of the 2 inch pods to mount as chase lights.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does this mean it doesn't throw the trailer warning now? Both versions, brake light and reverse light?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So does this mean it doesn't throw the trailer warning now? Both versions, brake light and reverse light?

Well the C1 shouldn't throw a message about a brake light being connected. There is a resistor on the C1 that has to be CUT for it to work right (the resistor is required for other trucks).

The C1R on the 2015-2020 requires the new harness, which pulls the brake circuit from the tail light harness (which is how Putco does it actually on their tailgate bars).

The new harness is being announced today actually by Diode Dynamics but we were given a heads up about the new harness now to give our customers the chance to get their orders in with us.