Need HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
$92 dollars for one female end.:crazy:

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Just called them direct

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Is it for the headlight or tail light?

Headlight turn signal

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me see what I can do for ya! My wife works at orielys ill see if they can get some!

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

I get a lot of stuff from there cause she gets a great employee discount! :rockit:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No luck man sorry its a dealership item that's what pulls up on the computer there at orielys! I tried though haha

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
No luck man sorry its a dealership item that's what pulls up on the computer there at orielys! I tried though haha

Thanks! lol
I just happened to go by my O'rielys and that's what they told me as well.
$92 bucks is way too much for a plug and play deal. You guys are just going to have to suffer and do it the old fashion way. lol

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might want to check with the savage yards, I'm sure they have a few F150s laying around with extra taillights. Snip, snip the ones off while walking. They probably charge around $5. BTW-going to the junkyard to get parts is the old fashion way!

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You might want to check with the savage yards, I'm sure they have a few F150s laying around with extra taillights. Snip, snip the ones off while walking. They probably charge around $5. BTW-going to the junkyard to get parts is the old fashion way!

I would but I might need more then just a couple, plus I'd rather have new sets.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Hey new trucks get wrecked everyday. Haven't you seen post your PICs' thread today?

Yes but the application I'm looking to do this for is to supply products to people.
Plus if I had to go hunting down every junk yard to find 10 or 50 of these it wouldn't be worth my time.
In the long run it would be cheaper to buy the bulk price of 51 dollars each. lol
It's not just for personal use. I'll soon spill the beans on what it's for just not ready yet.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at something this morning almost like those, not exactly the same thing. I'll call them in the morning and see exactly what they were, And I'll get you the info.