Need Help With Interior Trim Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
I'm moving this to the General Discussion section as I've gotten no responses from anyone in the Interior Mod section.

I took on a project to replace my stock door speakers this weekend and unfortunately, the buddy helping me put a nice scratch in the plastic insert of the armrest with a pointy tool. The item seems to be replaceable by removing 2 small bolts from the interior panel...but damn if I can find the part on any of the websites I was looking at. Here's a photo of what I'm talking about.

Any help in finding a part # for this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks folks!

Attachments

• Armrest Handle Photoe.jpg
    Armrest Handle Photoe.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
Dunnbrother

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
It doesnt look that bad. Does it really bother you? maybe Randy can be of assistance.

I hear ya...but it does bother me. It's a new truck that I want to keep looking new. What bothers me more is that I can't understand why it doesn't show up in the exploded views I came up with on the Ford Parts website. It shows the window switch cover plate but not this armrest cup handle.