Need Advice on new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
i dont see snow more than once a year when i take a trip to mammoth in cali. but thanks for the responses. is the wildpeaks still good for off road?

I love mine Offroad. Depends what kind if terrain I guess. Only weak point I see them having is deep thick mud. I haven't tested mine in that yet.

OP
OP
P

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys. i went down to discount tire to get the wildpeaks but falken makes the same exact tire called the rocky mountain. and it only costs 250 a tire. so happy on the cost. should be getting them in the next couple days

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys. i went down to discount tire to get the wildpeaks but falken makes the same exact tire called the rocky mountain. and it only costs 250 a tire. so happy on the cost. should be getting them in the next couple days

yeah they are the exact same tire, just a different name for discount tire.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hands down people reccomend the toyo but what does the 20 lbs per tire extra weight do to a stock raptor?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Toyo A/T II is a great choice for an all terrain. If you like the more aggressive look we recommend the Toyo M/T. Let us know if you want a quote on any tire.

Here's our Orange truck with Toyo M/Ts...

Front_suspension.jpg

Hill.jpg

TMX1.jpg

Damn whistler, what the hell do you do all day, drive around and take pictures??? Hahahaaa sure is a nice job!

Joe