NC here, need help w/order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bud, thanks for that information, yea I've searched a lot of places in NC, the Wilmington nc dealership was the highest of all. They told me 10k over msrp over the phone and I think I head alittle laughter in their voice , I finally found a place today and built one for under msrp, I was just about to give up. They said that in September is when they can actually order it for it to start the long process :) . And said around Xmas time will be the arrival of it. But I got all the interior upgrades, carbon and orange with beadlocks so I'm sure I will get delayed. If I had not found this place today I would be going to the dealership you just told me about tomorrow. Thanks again and post some pics so I can see that truxk when u get it. I ordered black, I was torn between black, blue and rave red. I think race red looks good but remembering seeing race red truck that are a few years old the paint always seems to fade a lot or just show more or something to me so then I just went with black. I plan on keeping the stock beadlocks but black truck with black wheels is alittle to much so I'm trying to figure out what kind of beauty ring I can put on that is like a silver color looking. I think it will break the black up some and look better