My Truck at Outlaw Off Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look into DMH... they have a 4 year warranty on their cut out. I have DMH only because of the warranty and because i read about QTP going bad after a few thousand miles.

Thanks!
The 1st set of QTPs i had did fail
Customer service was great and he replaced them.
But...i will definitely go w/ DMH this time thanks again

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
The 1st set of QTPs i had did fail
Customer service was great and he replaced them.
But...i will definitely go w/ DMH this time thanks again

Plus the two way switch is great... Its spring loaded so you don't have to count seconds and time it perfectly... I wired my switch to the area under the steering wheel. I think I have a ****** pic on my phone...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303388931.242475.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303388931.242475.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 42

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how does it sound been tempted to put one in

You won't be sorry!! It's incredible, I get looks everywhere I go and when the engine is cold it's soo much louder. After having it for 500 miles so far the only negative I've found is a little rougher shifting... But the shift between 1-2 was always a bit hard.

Seriously though, I would do it. I think it beats a full cat back because it's hella alot cheaper with a louder result and you can turn it on and off... I just drove for 5 hours down to FL, had it off and it sounds 100% stock. Couldn't imagine what the drone would sound like for that amount of time.

OP
OP
B

BlackStool

Reaction score
...i was all set to do a electronic cut out. I decided against it. It's kinda like a novelty IMO. In other words there is no tangible benefit to it. I'm getting 2-3 mpg improvement with the headers and exhaust and drop in K&N.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well sometimes u wanna sound like a trophy truck

Im down
Its definitely on my list

Good man! Hahah
Hope you enjoy it!! Sounds so much better in a garage tunnel... I've set off a few parking alarms