My Raptors first week Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been a week since delivery of my Raptor. After a 5 month wait I must say it was worth it. Not only does the Raptor look bad ass, it drives even better.

Just today I went to the sandwich shop with the wife for lunch. Had three people drool on the truck.

Last night at a party a kid and his friend came up and was telling me about a black Raptor he saw the night before and it was his dream truck. His buddy asked if it was like the one out side. The kid looked in the drive way and i think peed his pants LOL. He saw my truck at the car show the night before. I took them for a ride and did some donuts.

All in all there has been nothing but a big ass grin on my face all week. Never driving a Raptor before I ordered from Randy made me a little nervous. Being on FRF waiting for my truck reading and thinking "I knew" about the Raptor was nothing in comparison to this week.

Mods this week:
Matte Black wrap
V1 with mount
AFE intake
Window tint

For all of those waiting for your Raptor you will be rewarded soon and you too will have a Big Ass Grin plastered on your face.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 113

Lukeizzle21

Reaction score
I want one! how's the front camera? I wonder if there is a way to get into it and record videos..

OP
OP
sidram

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front camera is cool to have. One weird thing is that the front camera has lines that show you were your going to turn to but the rear camera does not. I rather have it on the rear camera.

There is a zoom feature on the front camera too.

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! 2 questions, who did the wrap and how much (if you dont mind me asking) and where in south florida are you? :waytogo:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Thanks for the pics