My OHIO Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2017RAPTOR

Reaction score
Cool let me know. We're putting together a run to go to Windrock mountain sometime soon. Nothing extreme so don't worry about any potential damage. We are 100% stock so we don't get too crazy. We also did a pretty fun run to the Tail of the Dragon and did an article about it. It was a blast. Look forward to meeting you.

Windrock Park

A Day On The Pavement: Slaying The Dragon With Ford Raptors

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would be up for a run I'm in Pittsburgh keep me in mind.

Thanks

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be up for a run I'm in Pittsburgh keep me in mind.

Thanks
Will do. When we get some more info together I'll try and put a tread together and let everyone know more. If you want you can PM me your email. I will add you to the email chain we have going.

Last edited:

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Youngstown Ohio. Really new to any of this. Would like to do some off-roading with some people who have experience and teach me some things.

Will do. When we get some more info together I'll try and put a tread together and let everyone know more. If you want you can PM me your email. I will add you to the email chain we have going.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Youngstown Ohio. Really new to any of this. Would like to do some off-roading with some people who have experience and teach me some things.
Nice to hear from some more Ohio guys. Shoot me a PM with your email and I can get you on the email chain when we discuss upcoming trips. No obligations just if you can make it come on out. We just got back from Windrock off road in Tennessee and it was pretty awesome. I have been off road in multiple vehicles for years so happy to share what I know. Just be aware I learned most of it by doing things wrong the first few times!

Buckle up, I want to try something!