My new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I contacted Method about these wheels and they sent me a pic of a black Raptor with the wheels on (sorry if this is your truck- it's not my pic!). I love the wheels but the 4.75" front space is just a tad too low of an offset for me. I like a little bit of a wide stance but that much reminds me of my steel wheel days with my Jeeps where the tires stuck way out and looked cheap.

*remember that wheels are approximately 1" wider outer edge to outer edge than the rated size- rated sizes i.e. 8.5" is inside edge(mounting surface) to inside edge.
These are 17x8.5 0mm offset= 4.75 front/back space

Our stock wheels are 17x8.5 34mm offset = 6.09 back space and 3.41 front space.

This^^ means that the Methods stick out a full 1.34" more than stock.

I was looking at the 18mm offset 9" wheels which are 5.70" BS, 4.30 FS- making them stick out only .89" more than stock. Plus the sightly wider wheel will make the tires look less puffy and more flat walled which I like too...

View attachment 652

Disclaimer: I love the way your truck looks socomech, it's just not what I want my truck to look like. I do love the wheels tho and think your truck is the best looking ****** so far.